- Step 1– Install “ Autoptimize “ plugin.
- Go to advance settings tabs and select the following – http://prntscr.com/fyo0ze and http://prntscr.com/fyo1ge
- Click on save changes and empty cache.
/*function to add async to all scripts*/
# Add async to all remaining scripts
return str_replace( ' src', ' async="async" src', $tag );
add_filter( 'script_loader_tag', 'js_async_attr', 10 );
- Go to settings tab of that plugin and choose the following options – http://prntscr.com/fyo21i
- Step 3 – Install “a3 Lazy Load”
- Step 4 – Go to these 2 links Leverage browser caching & Enable gzip compression
- Scroll down the pages and copy the code from both the pages and paste it in your htaccess file in yoast seo tool.
- Step 5– Install WPsupercache and make the normal settings.
- Step 6 – Install this plugin “Disbale-Embeds-Emojis” here –
Disbale-Embeds-Emojis (Size: 2.88 KB )
- After installing that just check all the 3 options and click save.
- That’s it by now you should be having a super fast website
I have tried these steps on 10 sites approximately and it worked every-time. So this should work for you as well. Do let me know your result or any doubt related to this post.